- Admission $1. Game room FREE.
- SFCC Campus Map can be found at the link below. Parking is FREE.
Please bring family size food/dish for share at the potluck.
- We will have dish contest for best taste, best quantity and best creativity.
- SCA will provide water, tea, utensils and steamed rice.
- Make your own Yuan Xiao and take home. Material will be provided.
- Microwaves available on site.
- If you want to join the potluck without bringing food, you can pay $8 at the door.
This is our first time to try the Giant Potluck for Chinese New Year. Please support us.
Game Room Activities
- Ping Pong Contest/乒乓球擂台比赛: 请各位高手届时光临球室，抽签分队A B两组，单打独斗或是双杀双砍，视时而定.
- Pool Table/台球: 自由开放，随意组合。只是需要留下一点买路钱。投了硬币，球们才滚出来。
- Bowling/保龄球: 这个好玩不收钱。 免费管够。只有一点要求：别抱着球不撒手。
- Game Machines(4)/游戏机: 别忘了带硬币。
Other Games and Activities
- Pin rabbit nose/盲人摸兔
- Calligraphy/中国书法 by Mr. Wang Zongren
- Paper cut/剪纸 by Ms. Liu Weihua
- Paper cut/扎灯笼 Chinese lanterns by Tesha
- Contest of chopstick pick up beans/筷子夹豆
- Line dance lesson/学跳舞 by Jane Gong
Silent Auction Items (Welcome more) (Starting bid is TBD)
12: Social gathering, ticketing, preparing potluck, CCTV春晚, open partial activity
tables, silent auction, 红包爷爷和奶奶照相
12:30: Giant potluck starts
1:00: All Culture activities start, 包汤圆
2:00: Open game room
3:00: Line dance start or
3:30: Silent auction close
4:00: Culture activities close, food closes, movie closes
5:00: Game room closes